Bible icon Business icon Communication icon Education icon Languages icon Fine arts icon History icon International studies icon Nursing icon Social sciences icon Biology & environmental science icon Chemistry icon Criminal justice icon Engineering icon Exercise science icon Forensics icon Bachelor's to master's icon Math & computer science icon Professional preparation icon Undergraduate minors icon Email icon Facebook icon Twitter icon Apple icon Calendar icon Diploma icon Piggy bank icon Students icon

Residence Halls

Burns Hall

This women’s residence hall is named for Ross Burns 1907, a loyal alumnus and devoted trustee of the University. Of red brick and limestone construction, the building houses 126 women. Click here for more information on Burns Hall.

Denny Hall

 A beautifully appointed lounge and a spacious patio are popular features of this facility, which is named for the three Denny sisters, Mrs. Mary Denny Weaver 1914, Miss Josephine Denny 1915, and Mrs. Helen Denny Howard 1919. These gracious ladies, long supporters of Waynesburg University, provided the furnishings and equipment for this residence hall which houses 108 women. Click here for more information about Denny Hall.

Martin Hall

This residence hall was first occupied at the start of the 1965 fall semester. This handsome edifice was named in honor of General Edward Martin and his wife, Charity Scott Martin, both of the Class of 1901. The building houses 176 men and provides two recreational lounge areas. Five stories in elevation, the building is located at the southeast corner of the campus overlooking the commons and the town of Waynesburg. Click here for more information on Martin Hall.

Ray Hall

Dedicated in September of 1963, Ray Hall honors Joseph W. Ray, 1874, and his son, Joseph W. Ray Jr., 1910, both former trustees of the University. This facility houses 59 women. Click here for more information on Ray Hall. 

Thayer Hall

This three-story structure was completed in 1958 and is a residence hall for 126 male students. This facility was named in honor of a family of architects who served the University with special interest and devotion: Albert Lewis Thayer; his sons, Lauren H. Thayer and Harding H. Thayer; and a grandson, Karl S. Thayer. The latter is an alumnus of the University. Click here for more information on Thayer Hall.

South, West, East, and Pollock Halls

West, South and East Halls are suite-style residences that house 154 students. Pollock Hall opened in August 2005. They offer suite-style residence housing for upperclassmen female students. Click here for more information on South, West, East, and Pollock Halls.

Willison Hall

This six-story suite-style residence, opened in 2008, houses male students. Click here for more information on Willison Hall.